Patients are able to order repeat prescriptions, book and cancel appointment online, however to gain access to this service you will first need to register. To do this you will need to complete the registration forms at https://patient.emisaccess.co.uk/Register and then to come to the surgery with photo ID and you will be given a new username and password. For more details regarding the new system go to 'online services' in the menu on the right hand side.
Ordering Prescriptions during the COVID -19 Pandemic
We would encourage patients not to visit the surgery during this time to drop repeat prescription requests into the surgery.
A number of options are available to you to order your repeat prescriptions
- If you have patient online access you can order your prescriptions on line
- If you are not already registered for patient access you can download the NHS App via Apple App Store or Google Play . This will ask you for forms of identification before your account is activated ( but no need to visit the surgery- it can all be done via the App)
- You can post your repeat prescription request to us
- You can use eConsult to request your prescription
- Please ensure you tell us which pharmacy you would like your prescription sending to .
- For those of you required to self isolate you may wish to ask your pharmacy about delivery services
- We are happy to issue 2 months worth of prescriptions at a time ( the exception to this would be any medications which are deemed a controlled drug) We can also post date a prescription for 2 months time so your pharmacist has it in advance saving you from ordering again
If you are on long term medication you will be given a computerised prescription. This prescription will have a list of your drugs attached and you should retain this to use when ordering a repeat prescription. Please tick the items you require.
Repeat prescriptions may be requested:-
- By post, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope if the prescription is to be returned.
- Personally at the reception desk.
- By putting your request in the box outside the health centre after the surgery is closed.
- By following the link on this page to the secure online form (you will need to carry out the simple one-off registration. For further information go to Online Services in the menu on the right hand side).
In order to avoid mistakes and ensure your safety, we do not accept requests for repeat medication over the telephone.
Judges Close Pharmacy, Felbridge, Boots in Waitrose & in London Road all also have their own delivery service - please call them to find out more. We also offer an electronic postal service (Pharmacy2U – details available at Reception).
Please note local chemists collect prescriptions from the surgery daily, so please indicate whether or not you would like your repeat prescription sent directly to the chemist of your choice or, whether you would prefer to collect it from the surgery.
Please remember that there are certain medications that cannot be prescribed without first seeing the doctor.the chemist of your choice to dispense the medicine, otherwise prescriptions will be kept at the Surgery awaiting collection.
PLEASE ALLOW 48 HOURS FOR YOUR PRESCRIPTION TO BE PREPARED
Judges Close Pharmacy
Opening times are:
|Monday||8.30am – 6.30pm|
|Tuesday||8.30am – 6.30pm|
|Wednesday||8.30am – 6.30pm|
|Thursday||8.30am – 6.30pm|
|Friday||8.30am – 6.30pm|
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNABLE TO CONTACT YOU TO WHEN YOUR PRECRIPTION IS NEXT DUE.