JUDGES CLOSE SURGERY
PATIENT PARTICIPATION GROUP
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Thank you for deciding to join the Judges Close Virtual patient Participation Group.
Here are our terms of reference.
- The email address for the group is firstname.lastname@example.org
- The group will aim to represent the diversity of our practice population
- The practice does not expect membership of the group to take up too much of our members’ time.
- We do not need to meet face to face.
- Members of the group will be asked to complete brief online surveys which will be fed back to the practice.
- The practice will use the survey monkey which is an on-line tool to conduct these surveys. Survey monkey will also collate the responses.
- The results will be used to help the practice plan and prioritise areas for the practice to develop and improve in the future.
- These priority areas can then be explored and this group enables us to ask a wider audience for their opinions.
- The doctors and a few administrative staff will see the results of the survey but they will be anonymous
- Results of the survey will be posted on our website judgesclosesurgery.co.uk
- The questions on the survey will not be of a medical or personal nature.
- The questions will be about the practice and the services we provide.
- Contact details of its members will be kept safely and secure and will only be used for this purpose.
- Membership of the group will have no impact on your medical care.
- Members can choose to leave the group whenever they wish.
Thank you for your involvement.