This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Compliments and Complaints

Compliments , Complaints & Suggestions

We are continually striving to improve our service. Any helpful suggestions or compliments would be much appreciated and a  red 'compliments, comments and complaints' box is located on the main reception desk for your convenience. Alternatively, you can either telephone or write to the Practice Manager.

We make every effort to give the best service possible to everyone who attends our practice. However, we are aware that things can go wrong resulting in a patient feeling that they have a genuine cause for concern or complaint. If this is so, we would wish for the matter to be settled as quickly, and as amicably, as possible.

To alert us to your concern or complaint, please contact the Practice Manager.


  • In person or by,
  • Phone - 01342 317 820,
  • Fax - 0844 3879912


We operate a practice complaints procedure as part of the NHS system for dealing with complaints and our system meets national criteria.

Our practice complaints leaflet gives details of the procedure and is available from reception, in our patient waiting area or by printing a Complaints Procedure Leaflet using the link below.

Complaints procedure leaflet

As a patient of the NHS you have the right to:

  • Have your complaint dealt with efficiently
  • Have your complaint properly investigated
  • Be informed of the outcome of your complaint
  • Take your complaint to the Health Services Ombudsman if you are not satisfied with the outcome.

If you would like help and support with making your complaint contact:

Healthwatch West Sussex Independent Health Complaints Advocacy Service (IHCAS) a free, independent advocacy service that can help you make a complaint about any aspect of your NHS care or treatment:


  • Telephone: 0300 012 0122
  • Email:
  • Address: The Billingshurst Community Centre, Roman Way, Billingshurst, West Sussex RH14 9QW


If you are ultimately not happy with how the surgery has dealt with your complaint, and would like to take the matter further, you can contact the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman who make final decisions on unresolved complaints about the NHS in England. It is an independent service, which is free for everyone to use. To take your complaint to the Ombudsman visit or write or call:


Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman

Millbank Tower




Tel: 0345 015 4033


Fax: 0300 061 4000


General complaints about primary care services (e.g. GPs,dentists and opticians)

These are managed by NHS England and they can be contacted by calling 0300 311 2233 or email:

You can also use NHS South Commissioning Support Unit, which is part of the NHS, to process your concerns and complaints; however any investigation into your concerns will be carried out in this area by the Comments and Complaints Team, Horsham and Mid-Sussex CCG, Lower Ground Floor, Crawley Hospital, West Green Drive, Crawley, RH11 7DH.


Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website